*****THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED, THANKS EVERYONE!*****
Ya know…it’s been awhile since I took a shower and had a hard time putting my arms above my head long enough to wash my hair. I learned today that my triceps are WEAK.
LiveFit Trainer Day 1:
Wow. I haven’t done a workout split like this for quite some time. I love it!
And now for the tiny surprise…
I’m giving away a LiveFit Combo Stack! Bodybuilding.com contacted me and asked if I’d do a review + giveaway and I’ve never been more excited to receive a package from them! Total estimated retail value: $53.00. Can be yours FREE if you’re the winner!
LiveFit Combo Review
I must mention that you do NOT need supplements to get results from a workout program. They’re called supplements because they simply supplement your diet. If you had the money to only buy one of the items, I highly recommend a protein powder.
Here’s what’s included in the LiveFit Combo:
MRM 100% All-Natural Whey Protein Powder, 2.02 lbs (36 servings; $22.99). (Winner will receive Vanilla, they also have Chocolate available). Jamie Eason chose this protein powder to include in the LiveFit Trainer stack because it contains no artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors and it’s hormone and BSE free. Contains 18g protein, 1g fat, 1g of sugar (occurs naturally in whey), 1.5 carbs and just 85 calories. I haven’t personally tried the vanilla flavor but I did try chocolate and it was surprisingly similar to Optimum Nutrition’s Mocha Cappuccino, which is my FAVORITE. I can’t say the smell is all that fantastic but the taste is great! (And I’m picky and sensitive to protein powders)
Opti-Women Multi-Vitamin (60 servings if taking 2 capsules, 120 servings if taking 1 capsule; $9.99). I’ve actually purchased these before and they contain over 40 ingredients to supplement your diet including 150mg calcium (15% of daily value) and 18mg iron (100% of daily value). The serving size says to take 2 capsules but I always take 1 to make them last longer. Do you really need 8 million% of your vitamin c?
MRM Smart Blend – Omega Fatty Acid Complex (60 servings; $15.99). Your body requires healthy fats in order for it to function properly. This is where taking an omega-3 fatty acid supplement can help. Healthy fats improve brain function and your body will actually burn fat more efficiently if it’s taking in healthy fats. Omega-3s are also imperative to keep your heart healthy. See: Meet the Fats (courtesy of the American Heart Association)
Optimum Nutrition BCAA (100 servings; $13.99). Why use BCAAs? From BB.com: “BCAA 1000 contains a balance of Branched Chain Amino Acids, which are building blocks of muscle mass and size. Metabolized directly in the muscle, BCAAs may improve nitrogen retention by sparing other amino acid groups for repair and rebuilding.”
Note about these supplements:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How to Enter the LiveFit Combo Giveaway
**This contest will run from Tuesday, November 1st at 7:30 pm CST until Monday, November 14th at 11:59 pm CST. Entries made before 7:30 pm on 11/1 or after 11:59 pm on 11/14 WILL NOT COUNT.**
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Open to U.S. residents only.
- Winner will be chosen using random.org.
- Winner will be announced on this blog, Tuesday, November 15, 2011.
- Once the announcement has been made, the winner must contact me within 48 hours to provide name and complete mailing address. Failure to do so within 48 hours will result in a new winner being chosen.
- Please see Terms & Conditions for complete rules.
To Enter (Required): You MUST leave a comment below telling me why you want to win the LiveFit Combo or what you think about Jamie Eason’s LiveFit Trainer program.
Optional Entries: You MUST leave each of the following entries as a separate comment in order for them to count. (*For example, if you Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link to your Tweet in one comment below, all by itself. Use a separate comment for each additional entry)
- “Like” Melinda’s Fitness Blog on Facebook. Already “Like”? Leave a comment saying so. (+1 entry)
- Follow Melinda’s Fitness Blog on Twitter. Already Follow? Leave a comment saying so. (+1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway using this text: Enter to win a ladies LiveFit Combo Pack! Ends 11/14 @Missmelinda #giveaway http://bit.ly/u0k2jT. (+1 entry per day – be sure to leave a comment with the link to your Tweet)
- Subscribe to the MFB feed. Already subscribe? Leave a comment saying so. (+2 entries)
- Re-blog about this giveaway making sure to include a link back to this post. (+5 entries)
- Just an extra reminder: Be sure to leave a comment for EACH ENTRY. Blogging about this giveaway on your blog earns you 5 entries, so be sure to leave 5 comments.
- Good luck!!